Happy Friday! This weekend we are hosting close friends from out of town and all 4 of us are taking a little road trip across the border to Montana. While we have no real set plans, I’m looking forward to a change of scenery.
I hope this instalment of Links ‘N Drinks gets you excited for spring and warmer weather (please come soon).
This Watermelon Rum Mash sounds incredibly delicious and especially easy, which means fun!
- So many interesting Social Media tips. Well, interesting if you’re a social media nerd like me.
- I hate to show this to you if you like beer, but here are the ones to stray away from. Sorry, but organic beers do exist and are better too!
- A creative way to make your own unique serviettes and I love anything tie dye.
- An incredibly amazing way to get back at online dating creeps. This woman is amazing.
- If you don’t simultaneously laugh and “awe” at this… then… I dunno. COME ON!!!
Have an incredible weekend and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! Yes, you heard me, I’m trying a schedule. We’ll see how it goes. ;)