Happy Friday, Everyone!
Are you as sad as I am about the end of summer approaching? I remember the days of having two glorious months off of school and spending every minute of everyday outside playing. I’m pretty sure it’d be safe to say I’m not the only one who wants those days back?! It’s been quite the busy summer so I’m looking forward to a quiet autumn and evenings in. Also, I’m sleeping like a baby now that the night time temperature isn’t 30+ degrees and that’s something I can appreciate.
Anyway, it’s been a while since I’ve done a Links ‘N Drinks and so I thought, GET ON IT GIRL!
- If this doesn’t make you laugh, then I don’t know what to tell you.
- If you hate the song ‘Blurred Lines’ as much as I do, then you’ll love this parody that’s actually an incredibly important statement for equality and that making a ‘joke’ out of rape and rape victims is heartless.
- My latest videos about selfies. Don’t ask me why… I was bored in a hotel room.
- I’ve never spent more than $10 on mascara but this one was tempting me too much. So I did it. I’m now in love. There’s no turning back. I’m late to the party, I know.
- If you’re hanging on to summer for dear life like I am, then you’ll love the “Seed Spitter” Watermelon Beer from 49th Parallel Brewing Company. We can find it in our little town so I’m sure you can find it where you are!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I’m off early from work today to go house-boating! I’m beyond excited to get out of dodge and just hang out.